Buying a Home in Seattle and on the Eastside:
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments that people do. Probably one of the major decision people is making. Each one have in mind what they hope for in their new home.
I believe understanding the buyer’s needs is crucial to a success home search. I know buyers are busy and it is one of my priorities to show them houses that answer majority of their “wish list”.
Listed below are the services that I offer each of my buying clients:
- Buyer Agency- assisting clients in all aspects of the buying process and representing the buyers best interest.
- Determining your budget- referring clients to a mortgage lender who can help determine their buying budget and comfort level.
- Researching the market- researching what my client is looking for, therefore not wasting your time and making available all properties within my client parameters.
- Viewing properties- assisting with viewing of properties and keeping an eye out for the “little things”
- Writing a purchase and sale agreement- writing the offer and presenting to the sellers or agent.
- Inspection contingencies- assisting with home inspections and negotiating when necessary.
- Tracking transaction deadlines
- Closing- coordinating with lenders, escrow and title companies to assure that signing and closing go smoothly.
- Moving, contractors and walkthrough – helping to plan the when movers can start, providing contractors if needed, and walkthrough few day before closing.
- Possession- assuring buyers receive their keys on time.